You will utilize your in-depth knowledge of Amazon Connect to provide Contact Center solutions to our customer. A successful Amazon Connect Engineer will have several years of experience designing, implementing and supporting large scale enterprise class cloud contact center deployments supporting 100+ agents.
- Pre-sales solution engineering, discovery/requirements, design, and implementation.
- API Integrations and Call flow creations
- Telecommunications/voice and data network solution design and delivery
- Selection, design, development of self-service customer service technologies including Chatbot, IVR, asynchronous messaging
- Speech analytics selection, implementation, support
- Training and mentoring junior team members
- Customer Strategy & Applied Design
- 5+ years of Contact Center experience
- 2+ years Amazon Connect experience including integrations and report customizations
- Must have a degree or higher education
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of hire without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience training teams in Amazon Connect